Building and Pest Inspection Robina
Robina Building and Pest Inspections
Our services include:
- Building Inspections in Robina.
- Pest Inspections in Robina.
- Pre-Purchase Building & Pest Inspections in Robina.
- Pre-Sale Building & Pest Inspections in Robina.
- Pre-Auction Building & Pest Inspections in Robina.
- Building Reports in Robina.
- Pest Reports in Robina.
Pest Inspections Robina
For quality pest inspections in Robina use Elite Building and Pest Inspections. We uncover the presence of insects which destroy wood such as termites, borers and wood decaying fungi. We can also provide a combined building and pest inspection report.
Pre-Purchase Building Inspections Robina
One call to Elite Building and Pest Inspections is all it takes to achieve real confidence in the purchase of your Robina home or investment property:
- We liaise with your Real Estate Agent, Broker / Financier to ensure no hold ups
- We utilise the Latest thermal imaging and moisture content technology available
- Quality easy to read inspection reports in 24 hours. All explained by Phil who carries out the Inspection and explains it to you. You deal with the owner director and no subcontractors
Robina Reports Within 24 Hours
Hassle free payment options including EFTPOS, VISA and Mastercard
- We care – We understand that this is a stressful time
- We take care of everything from your first call through to your quality, easy to understand report delivered within 24 hours
- We provide quality pre-purchase building and pest inspections to ensure peace of mind.
- We suggest you be at the building and pest inspection so we can give you the personal service and time that is needed to walk you through the findings – face to face.
Why you should use Elite Building and Pest Inspections?
- Report back in 24 hours / same day
- Backed by an Australia wide brand
- One inspector does both building and pest
- We are totally Independent
- Pre-purchase and existing home inspections
- Fully licensed, Qualified &Insured
- Reports are delivered by E-mail same day as inspection
- Latest Thermal imagery camera used on every inspection
- Reports are thorough and easy to read
- Outstanding Service
- Thorough Inspections
- Clear concise reports
- Professional advice
If that isn’t enough, here are a few more reasons why you should not use anyone except Elite Building and Pest Inspections.
- Honest and Reliable.
- I also deliver the information clearly for everyone to understand.
- I offer realistic and more importantly cost effective options to fix any problems I might find during the inspection.
- Competitive pricing.
- Our reports are delivered same day as inspection in a 30 page easy to read document.
Our Robina Building & Pest Inspection Experience
The Director and licensed Building inspector of Elite Building and Pest Inspections, Phil Smith building and construction industry for over 20 years and is a fully licensed Builder, Building Inspector and Pest Technician.
Phil’s building experience is wide-ranging and includes domestic low set properties, commercial and government buildings, unit blocks, duplexes, townhouses, renovations and extensions of all styles of houses – including Queenslanders, low set, single and double story brick construction, high set, split level and pole homes.
Who arranges my Robina building & pest inspection?
We will liaise with the current tenants, agents or sellers to arrange for access to the Robina property.
Do you inspect the roof void?
Yes. If your roof void is easily accessible and safe to access then we will inspect it. If the inspector deems that the roof void is unsafe to enter, then they will do all that they can to inspect it by other means. This may involve a visual inspection from the manhole or an exterior roof inspection. The report will clearly outline how the roof void was inspected and if there were any impediments.
How long does a Robina inspection take?
On average, a combined building and pest inspection will take between 60 and 90 minutes to complete. This depends largely on the size of the house, any difficulties during the inspection and sometimes if the house is older, this may take longer to inspect.
When do I get my building inspection report?
You will get your building inspection report within 24 hours of the inspection.
How can I obtain a building and pest inspection quote?
Please contact us on 0407752477.
What experience does your inspectors have?
Our inspector is fully licensed and insured and has passed rigorous training and examinations to a become qualified building inspectors. Our inspector Phil Smith has been in the building industry for over 20 years and is qualified as a Building Inspector and Pest Inspector.
Fully Licensed and Insured Robina Inspections
We have fully comprehensive insurance which includes Professional Identity Insurance and Public Liability
Lic NO: 15095814
Termite management – Chemical Completed Residential Building Inspection Builder – Low Rise Carpentry
Lic NO: PMT1007357218
QLD Pest management + technician Licence